Today we all stayed home from school and daycare. It was nice to hang out and really have a very boring snow day. Tatum went outside in the snow for the first time and he was a little timid. We then got a box and used that as a sled and I could not tell if he liked it or not. Other than that Tatum is trying to jump now. Erik and I hear him grunting and he is. Just trying to get some air. He is also climbing on everything that is around the house for him. At daycare he made his very first book. We have it on the fridge. He made a book and then with help
He created a snowflake. I cannot wait to get all these awesome crafts that he is going to be creating at daycare. Anyway I am going to go to
Bed since my eyes are having a hard time staying open. I hope that this reaches everyone well. To our Washington family we hope that you are being save in your snow storm.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment