Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Always on the go!

Well school is back in session and Erik and I are getting really busy with all the paperwork that comes with it. Tatum is moving a round really well and climbing everything. We are thinking of giving Tatum a haircut here. Soon because well it is getting pretty long. He has not been getting anymore teeth so that is. Good that we are not having snot and drooling all the time. Erik has hit a pretty big milestone in his career. Erik has been teaching the youth of America for a total of five years! That is quite an accomplishment. We salute him be case of his hardwork. We would like to thank everyone for their Christmas gifts that they gave us. We have all enjoyed the gifts and Tatum's gifts are still intact. Anyway nothing much to report so I am going to let you go since this momma is tired. I hope that this reaches everyone well. With much love from the Hondas!

No comments:

Post a Comment