Monday, June 6, 2011

Well today was Tatum's 6 month appointment. He did really well with the shots and everything. He is 17 pounds and 26 inches long. By height he is in the 50% tile, 70%tile with head circumference, and 45% tile in his weight. The doctor told us that he can start eating more table scraps (Cheerios) and drinking from a sippy cup. Well Tatum was such a champ today because we introduced a lot to him today. When we got home we had cereal and I made it really thick to get him use to more solid food. When we also gave him Cheerios which he did not like at all. We believe that he did not like it because everything that we have given him was wet. So he just needs to get use to it.We also started to give him lunch and along with that we gave him a sippy cup full of breastmilk. He took to the sippy cup right away. He picked it up right away and started to drink he drank half and ounce. Then for a snack I gave him about 2 ounces of water and he drank all of it from his sippy cup. I cannot believe that he is growing up so fast. It seems like just the other day we were having trouble with breastfeeding. We hope that Tatum is teething and that the teeth will be coming out soon. Well school is out for Erik and I and we are just hanging out at home. Erik is going to get another job to help out with the bills. I will be staying home with Tatum. Things are going well for us. This summer is to be a very eventful summer filled with fun with family. There might even be a trip out to Seattle in the plans. That is going to suck with Tatum because he is probably going to be horrible but whatever it is gonna be it. Could not add photos. I will do it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment