
Tatum is growing up so fast. He has learned to roll over in both directions and now does not like sleeping on his back at all. He rolls over to his tummy to sleep. The doctors said that is ok as long as he knows how to roll over to the other side when he needs to. I just go to bed praying that he know how to do that. It worries me but the doctors would know if he is able to do it. He is also really talking a lot. He just has a lot of stories to tell us and he will not stop until he has told us everything. The is growing up so fast that we are on to foods. He has tried squash, peas, sweet potatoes, green beans, apples, pears, and bananas. He has not hated anything. He is also doing such a great job at eating with a spoons also. We have carrots and peaches left to try and we will see what happens with that. So for dinner Tatum is starting to have an actual meal with a veggie and fruit for dinner. He will eat a whole package also. We took him to the doctor today for an illness and found out he is 16 pounds and 13 oz. All that food is going to his belly. Tate actually has an ear infection and is just congested from his previous sickness. He is on medication again. I do not know how I feel about that.
Erik and I are doing well also. We can not wait until school is over. There are only 3 more days left. There is not much to do this summer. I think that Tatum and I are going to hang out together. Erik is going to be getting a job to make some extra money for us to cover some bills. That is all that is to report for the Honda family! I hope that this meets you well. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment