Sunday, September 5, 2010

Recently Erik and I have been trying to get the house ready for our little arrival. We have three more months to get the house the way that we want to before our time is not our own anymore. We have a few more projects to get done and we have decided that all of our weekends up until he is born are going to be used to finish the house. Other than that... school has started and Erik and I are both off to a busy start. My kindergarten and first grade buddies are full of energy and I am really tired by the end of the day. Erik is likewise also tired just because his job is needy also. Other than that nothing new to check into. Starting baby classes at the end of the month and hoping that time flies while we are still having fun getting stuff prepared.

1 comment: