Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wow so it has almost been a month since our last update. Sorry!!! I guess not that school has started there is just other stuff on my mind. BUT anyway... school started up for all of us and has been ok for me because I have the same students as last year so it was nice not having to go back over all of your expectations. They all remembered them so that was really good. Erik is doing ok also he has some help this year but as he is getting use to another person helping him. Tatum is doing really well at daycare. He is eating more and more solid foods. He loves the peas and carrot combo of veggies, ham, meatloaf, pasta, and spaghetti. He is not picky so that is a good thing but I just hope in the future he does not eat us out of food. He is really close to walking and standing on his own so that is a good thing and a bad thing. There will of course be a video of this when it happens. He walks very good with his little walker so only time will tell. He also has his top teeth that are coming in and he is being a trooper and just loves to chew on things. Anyway I am getting tired as I am typing this so I need to go to bed. Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment