Sunday, March 6, 2011

Well...Posting every Sunday worked for awhile then we got busy and I totally put this on the back burner. I apologize for that. A lot has happened since February 6th. Tatum got baptized on Feb.13th. It was down in Muscatine at High Prairie United Methodist Church. He did such a good job that he was asleep for the whole thing and even woke up right as we were done. He was awake for the cake and drink afterward. That is the perfect way to go. haha We want to thank all the people that were able to make it to the ceremony and the party. It would not have been the same without all of you. Even if we dont think so Tate really appreciated you all there also. He has been really trying to talk these days. We hear a lot more cooing and gurgling from him. He is at the stage where he can prop him up with pillows and he can sit. We are getting closer and closer to the time when he can sit up on his own and be more independent. He is getting to the point where he wants to do more things but his body is just not fully ready. Well Erik and I are doing well. Both are getting a little frustrated with work and ready for summer for sure. Conferences are coming up in 2 weeks so we are getting things ready to go with that. There are not many more break after conferences until the end of school. Somethings to look forward to are a bunch of my girlfriends from college are coming into town for St. Patricks day and we are going to ruin the town. It will be so nice to see all of us back together. All of us have not been together since Homecoming. I also saw them at the beginning of my pregnancy when we went to Vegas well now I can have some fun and let loose. I have attached some photos of the family recently. I will try and get back onto posting this weekly. Stay tuned to what will be happening. Love K,E,R,H,T

No comments:

Post a Comment