Friday, January 7, 2011

Well this week has been GREAT! Tatum has grown so much from a month ago. We are now breastfeeding without the shield which is a time saver and also makes us more mobile. I compare this to the feeling you would get if you won about 6 gold medals in a State swim meet. I mean I love a challenge and this journey has been a challenge. I am proud of Tatum for all of his hard work for sticking through it with his slow mom:)! Also this week on Wednesday (1-6) Tatum officially is 10 pounds so we have double digits. I guess our milk monster is growing so quickly. It seems that every morning when I change his diaper I swear that he grows over night. Other than that he is going to the bathroom a lot more and sleeping about 4 hours at a time at night. We thank him a lot for the sleep that we get at night. I will be at home for another 3 weeks so I will enjoy all the time that I can since I won't get to hang out with our little boy all day long. Mommas gotta go make money. I hope that this reaches everyone well and we want to let you know that we love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment