
Well I have more photos of baby Honda in his last few weeks in the tummy. It seems like we both are getting bigger and bigger as the time moves on. I am not to miserable now but I know that the time is coming when paying the pregnancy dues will be more intense. This weekend I am pampering myself. Today I got a haircut, highlights (for the first time), and eyebrows waxed. I feel really girly which is nice since I have so many boys around me these days. Other than that I am getting through the days and looking forward to more doctor appointments and getting to meet our boy. School is becoming increasingly long and taking more out of me so I look forward to the weekends when I can catch up on some sleep. Erik is doing well also. He is working on his tattoo trying to get it done before the kid, playing video games, and helped me for the first time shave my legs. It was a new bonding experience. He realizes now that we never want to have a girl that has to do this more often:) Anyway I must get going to bed. I hope this reaches everyone well.
Thank you for the new post.
ReplyDelete